Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Third Eye Activation Workshop

Heal yourself and others using the power of the mind. Now everyone can learn, how to use energy to heal, with the help of the link provided below… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJwZuRCE6g4
Prosperity, love, peace, progress all the basic needs of a joyful life lies inside the mind of every human being, the only need is to create best pleasant thoughts from within. Our thoughts make us rise high to the next level in life. And to rise high to the next level in life one has to work for himself/herself.
Third eye activation workshop by The center of healing on 21st and 22nd March by Mr. Gurpreet Arora. In this energetic workshop, Mr. Gurpreet will assist you to reconnect you to source energy and activating your third eye.

Third Eye Activation workshop will deliver you understand and utilize the mysterious power of your subconscious to be more healthy, prosperous and bright life. This workshop will help you to develop up your thoughts to rise above in life.
This course is specially designed to help you understand how your mind works.
What to bring to the workshop? Make yourself relaxed by bringing a yoga mat, pillow, warm clothes and any food that you would like. For parts of the workshop, you will be lying down on the floor so it is good to be comfortable and warm.
Who can benefit from this workshop?
Honestly ask yourself any of the following questions and if you believe your life has been affected by any of these problems then this workshop is for you:
● Is my heartbroken?
● Do I speak my truth?
● Do I feel I am not good and adequate enough?
● Have I had abusive parents?
● Was I sexually and physically abused?
● Was I not allowed to express myself as a child?
● Am I currently in an abusive relationship?
● Was I abandoned in childhood or shipped from one home to another?
● Did my parents tell me that I am not good enough or I’m not smart enough?
● I’m too fat, too short, too slow and stupid and ugly?
● Do I believe that I’m not worthy to receive love and happiness?
Note: A majority of the human population is suffering from a “Grand Illusion” that has been forced upon us from childhood to believe that we are not good enough, we are not adequate enough and therefore we are not complete and whole. We believe that our happiness should come from the outside world and we need to do accomplish things in order to be loved and accepted. This is NOT true. We are already whole and complete.
Do you want to unleash the power of your unlimited mind, then this workshop is specially
designed for you...
Registration open Contact Us Today!! 9854282828, 9859282828

No comments:

Post a Comment